Take advantage of Business Finland's EUR 5,000 innovation voucher!
The grant amount in the innovation voucher is EUR 5,000 and 100% of the VAT-free amount of the purchased services. Your company can only receive a banknote once. As this is a grant, there is no need to repay the amount.
With the help of the innovation voucher, you always get a Proof-of-Concept certificate for your application. With a concept certificate, you will be able to prove your ideas feasible. We are designing an interface for your application as well as a PWA version that illustrates what the application would look like as a finished product.
Apply for an Innovation Voucher when your company has a new product or service idea aimed at the international market and:
- You want to find out if your idea can be developed, used or marketed, for example, through demos, prototypes, testing or experimentation.
- You need the insight, knowledge or expertise of an external expert, such as an opinion, assessment or testing and measurement service.
What is required of your company?
- Your company is an SME (not a company name, a large company, a public or non-profit organization, a foundation, an association or an Åland company).
- You have been a full-time entrepreneur for at least three months before applying for an Innovation Voucher - or your company has at least one full-time employee whose employment has been valid for at least 3 months before applying for an Innovation Voucher.
- Your company's Finnish Customer Rating Rating Alpha is at least A.
- Your company is developing a new product or service idea for which there already plans to internationalize (no further development of an existing product).